UGA Student Industry Fellows Program
The Student Industry Fellows Program cultivates innovation competencies among UGA graduate and undergraduate students and fosters mutually beneficial industry partnerships.
Benefits for SIFP Partners:
- Access to UGA talent and expertise.
- Construct a pipeline to interdisciplinary student talent with developed competencies that have been applied to integrated projects.
- Source simple and/or complex solutions for real-world, industry specific challenges.
- Create intellectual capital that can drive long-term economic and social value.
- Synthesize and apply identified solutions at the industry, community, state, and national levels.
Cody Fitzpatrick, Athens Area Chamber of Commerce Intern
"My internship has been such a valuable experience. I have enjoyed getting to know the community through a new lens. I have made connections through this experience that I know will serve me throughout my career."